The Blood 106.66 FM is a Extreme Metal & Hard Rock radio station in Saints Row: The Third. It was very similar to The Krunch 106.66 FM in Saints Row and Saints Row 2. Since this radio does not appear on Saints Row IV, it must have been closed at some point before the events of the fourth game. The host is DJ John John.
- After the Burial - Berzerker (2008)
- Amon Amarth - Runes to My Memory (2006)
- Between the Buried and Me - Obfuscation (2009)
- Black Veil Brides - Perfect Weapon (2010)
- Chemlab - Suicide Jag (1993)
- Drowning Pool - Feel Like I Do (2010)
- Goatwhore - Apocalyptic Havoc (2009)
- Job for a Cowboy - Regurgitated Disinformation (2009)
- KMFDM - WWIII (2003)
- Marilyn Manson - Arma-Goddamn-Motherfuckin'-Geddon (2009)
- Mastodon - Divinations (2009)
- Miss May I - Apologies Are for the Weak (2009)
- Opeth - The Lotus Eater (2008)
- Otep - Rise, Rebel, Resist (2009)
- Shai Hulud - Misanthropy Pure (2008)
- Strapping Young Lad - Love? (2005)
- The Black Dahlia Murder - Necropolis (2009)
- The Dillinger Escape Plan - Farewell, Mona Lisa (2010)
- Tugboat - Slow Revolution (2011)
- You Love Her Coz She's Dead - Engine Wrecks (2011)
- The frequency of the station, 106.66, is a reference to 666, which is the number of the Beast from the Bible's Book of Revelation. This number is commonly associated with satanism and extreme metal music.
- "Engine Wrecks" and "Slow Revolution" are songs that fall on the electronic dance music.
- There is a logo in the Saints Row IV game files, but the station itself does not appear in the game.